- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Developing Budgets</li style=”padding-left: 1.5em; text-indent: -1.5em;”>
- Safety Management.
- Developing Standards.
- Managing Processes.
- Surveillance Skills.
- Inventory Control & Analyzing Information .
- Equipment Maintenance.
Required Skills & Experience:-
- Graduate/ Diploma /Degree in any field (mechanical engineer will be more preferable).
- Must have 8yrs – 15yrs of Experience in-store/warehouse handling.
- Proficient in handling stores/warehouses in any manufacturing company.
- Problem-solving and decision making attitude
- SAP or on any software for store/warehouse operations.
- Co-ordination between dealer / Distributers, sales executives and factory from order generation to delivery of goods.
- Checking the available stock .
- Generating sales orders in SAP.
- Creating E-way bills and follow-up of C forms.
- Maintaining customer data time to time.
- Updating customer profile with email id, phone, address etc on SAP.
- Daily submission of Sales MIS, logistic support activities,
- Attain the customer complaints and solve the queries.
- Support in Procurement and distribution of promotional materials.
- Scrutiny and clearance of orders placed by customers including credit checking etc.
- Follow up of Outstanding Payments.
- Daily follow up with the field executives to ensure customer coverage, sales order.
Required Skills & Qualification:-
- Strong and fluent Communication(ENGLISH / HINDI).
- Knowledge of sales techniques / skills and have ability to build interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and word or any sales software to create proposals and presentations to customers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- knowledge in MS Office and email communication.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Graduate / Diploma/ BE in mechanical Engineering.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with Clients
- Negotiate and close agreements with key customers
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts & achievement
- Guide research to identify potential customers and market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with sales and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Analyse sales figures on a monthly basis to ensure: any emerging market trends are identified early; progress against annual sales targets is closely monitored with corrective action planned and implemented if necessary; and sales opportunities are maximised
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales
- Maintain constant connect with key clients and ensure timely resolution to all customer complaints raised to him within the prescribed timelines
- Lead and manage teams below providing clear business direction, setting personal and area objectives with regular coaching and performance feedback
- Work closely with the HR team to recruit and develop sales teams & deliver a robust succession plan. Identify key training needs across the country and ensure appropriate solutions.
- Strong customer focus and commercial outlook
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing requirements
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering with clients and team members
- Ability to identify , evaluate and resolve complex & sensitive issues
- Zeal to do things creatively and think outside the box
- Proven ability to Lead from the front
- Assist the seniors on shop floor.
- Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production in factory
- Assess and analyze current production methods
- Develop and draft an improved production process
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Determine how many workers are needed to manage the production line
- Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
- Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
- Generating the required production documentation.
- Ensure product and process quality ,meets specifications required
- Oversee installation of machinery and equipment
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Remove waste from the processes.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time in coordination with Sr. production manager
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews.
- Support and lead process improvements.
Required Skills & Qualification:-
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Fresher / 1yr – 2 yrs experience in production.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView program.
- Presenting technical information.
- Good Machinery & Equipment Maintenance.
- Production planning.
Life @King Metal Works
King metal works encourages the employees and provides an environment by giving a platform to develop our skills within us. Top performers are consistently awarded and rewarded.
Working without learning does not give any means. The Training such as Personality Development , Technical Training, Kaizen, 5S and many more is arranged every quarterly and monthly. To maintaining the same spirit of working by fun the organization organizes Picnic / Parties, Birthday celebrations, Festivals celebration, Womens Day Celebration etc.