Location : Marol Andheri.
Qualification : Graduate
Preferable: MBA in Sales and Marketing
Experience : min 10 years’ experience in Export / International Sales and Marketing.
Job Roles and Responsibility:
- International business development.
- Managing relations with International Clients.
- Preparing Monthly MIS Reports.
- Visiting International Clients.
- Participate in domestic and international exhibitions
- Guiding and Team Handling.
- Co-ordinate with purchase, production, and logistic department for proper execution and shipment of the order.
- Market Intelligence ( product / industry trends and competitors’ information).
- Update and maintain technical knowledge of products to closely work with Quality and new product development team.
- Monitoring of SAP ERP system related to Export Sales.
- Smart and Presentable
- Excellent verbal and written communication ( In English)
- Team handling and Leadership quality.
- Ready for International Travel
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint Presentation
- Analytical Thinking
- Comfortable with ERP systems and latest technology
- Experience of working with International Chain stores
King Metal Works was founded in 1970. We are the leading and largest manufacturers and exporters of diversified range of hollow ware, flat ware ,Kitchen Ware, and fabricated products, in stainless steel, aluminium and brass for hotels, restaurants and home use. We also manufacture deep drawn and fabricated OEM parts for kitchen equipment’s and appliances. We have a products range of 3500 products and exporting to 70 countries across the globe.
King Metal Works offers you end-to-end solutions (from conceptualizing – developing – Manufacturing – to packaging. It operates through 4 state-of-the-art manufacturing units located in and around the Mumbai city and with the employee a workforce of skilled and well-trained to meet the demand of our customers. We are adding new resources every year to cater to the changing and increasing requirements of our customer globally. www.kingmetal.com
Kindly please acknowledge the mail & do the need full as soon as possible.APPLY NOW!
- Manage Listing, Updating & Uploading Product Data/Specifications/Images on in.
- Manage daily operations for e-Commerce including Order Processing, Updating Product Catalogue, Product pricing, Inventory, Packing,
- Manage single listing on Amazon.
- Price analysis with competitor marketplace.
- Creating and executing Campaign strategy.
- Running Promotional Campaign.
- Addressing the customer queries and reviews & ensuring a smooth flow of process order, packaging and dispatches.
- Making weekly and monthly sales report of Amazon.
- Good Writtern and Verbal communication
- Knowledge of Running Campaign Instagram/Facebook/ Company Website.
- Innovative and smart in computers operating
- Advance Excel
1 yrs to 3 yrs in Ecommerce Role.APPLY NOW!
- Co-ordination between dealer / Distributers, sales executives and factory from order generation to delivery of goods.
- Checking the available stock .
- Generating sales orders in SAP.
- Creating E-way bills and follow-up of C forms.
- Maintaining customer data time to time.
- Updating customer profile with email id, phone, address etc on SAP.
- Daily submission of Sales MIS, logistic support activities,
- Attain the customer complaints and solve the queries.
- Support in Procurement and distribution of promotional materials.
- Scrutiny and clearance of orders placed by customers including credit checking etc.
- Follow up of Outstanding Payments.
- Daily follow up with the field executives to ensure customer coverage, sales order.
Required Skills & Qualification:-
- Strong and fluent Communication(ENGLISH / HINDI).
- Knowledge of sales techniques / skills and have ability to build interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and word or any sales software to create proposals and presentations to customers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- knowledge in MS Office and email communication.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Graduate / Diploma/ BE in mechanical Engineering.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with Clients
- Negotiate and close agreements with key customers
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts & achievement
- Guide research to identify potential customers and market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with sales and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Analyse sales figures on a monthly basis to ensure: any emerging market trends are identified early; progress against annual sales targets is closely monitored with corrective action planned and implemented if necessary; and sales opportunities are maximised
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales
- Maintain constant connect with key clients and ensure timely resolution to all customer complaints raised to him within the prescribed timelines
- Lead and manage teams below providing clear business direction, setting personal and area objectives with regular coaching and performance feedback
- Work closely with the HR team to recruit and develop sales teams & deliver a robust succession plan. Identify key training needs across the country and ensure appropriate solutions.
- Strong customer focus and commercial outlook
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing requirements
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering with clients and team members
- Ability to identify , evaluate and resolve complex & sensitive issues
- Zeal to do things creatively and think outside the box
- Proven ability to Lead from the front
- Assist the seniors on shop floor.
- Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production in factory
- Assess and analyze current production methods
- Develop and draft an improved production process
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Determine how many workers are needed to manage the production line
- Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
- Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
- Generating the required production documentation.
- Ensure product and process quality ,meets specifications required
- Oversee installation of machinery and equipment
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Remove waste from the processes.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time in coordination with Sr. production manager
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews.
- Support and lead process improvements.
Required Skills & Qualification:-
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Fresher / 1yr – 2 yrs experience in production.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView program.
- Presenting technical information.
- Good Machinery & Equipment Maintenance.
- Production planning.
Life @King Metal Works
King metal works encourages the employees and provides an environment by giving a platform to develop our skills within us. Top performers are consistently awarded and rewarded.
Working without learning does not give any means. The Training such as Personality Development , Technical Training, Kaizen, 5S and many more is arranged every quarterly and monthly. To maintaining the same spirit of working by fun the organization organizes Picnic / Parties, Birthday celebrations, Festivals celebration, Womens Day Celebration etc.