- Manage Listing, Updating & Uploading Product Data/Specifications/Images on in.
- Manage daily operations for e-Commerce including Order Processing, Updating Product Catalogue, Product pricing, Inventory, Packing,
- Manage single listing on Amazon.
- Price analysis with competitor marketplace.
- Creating and executing Campaign strategy.
- Running Promotional Campaign.
- Addressing the customer queries and reviews & ensuring a smooth flow of process order, packaging and dispatches.
- Making weekly and monthly sales report of Amazon.
Required Skills .
- Good Writtern and Verbal communication
- Knowledge of Running Campaign Instagram/Facebook/ Company Website.
- Innovative and smart in computers operating
- Advance Excel
1 yrs to 3 yrs in Ecommerce Role.
- Co-ordination between dealer / Distributers, sales executives and factory from order generation to delivery of goods.
- Checking the available stock .
- Generating sales orders in SAP.
- Creating E-way bills and follow-up of C forms.
- Maintaining customer data time to time.
- Updating customer profile with email id, phone, address etc on SAP.
- Daily submission of Sales MIS, logistic support activities,
- Attain the customer complaints and solve the queries.
- Support in Procurement and distribution of promotional materials.
- Scrutiny and clearance of orders placed by customers including credit checking etc.
- Follow up of Outstanding Payments.
- Daily follow up with the field executives to ensure customer coverage, sales order.
Required Skills & Qualification:-
- Strong and fluent Communication(ENGLISH / HINDI).
- Knowledge of sales techniques / skills and have ability to build interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and word or any sales software to create proposals and presentations to customers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritizes tasks, and consistently meets deadlines.
- knowledge in MS Office and email communication.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Graduate / Diploma/ BE in mechanical Engineering.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with Clients
- Negotiate and close agreements with key customers
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts & achievement
- Guide research to identify potential customers and market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Liaise with sales and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Analyse sales figures on a monthly basis to ensure: any emerging market trends are identified early; progress against annual sales targets is closely monitored with corrective action planned and implemented if necessary; and sales opportunities are maximised
- Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically on: realistic forecasts for each product and territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort), realistic costs of operating the sales force; and sales promotion programme plans.
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales
- Maintain constant connect with key clients and ensure timely resolution to all customer complaints raised to him within the prescribed timelines
- Lead and manage teams below providing clear business direction, setting personal and area objectives with regular coaching and performance feedback
- Work closely with the HR team to recruit and develop sales teams & deliver a robust succession plan. Identify key training needs across the country and ensure appropriate solutions.
- Strong customer focus and commercial outlook
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritize conflicting and changing requirements
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise, credibility and effective partnering with clients and team members
- Ability to identify , evaluate and resolve complex & sensitive issues
- Zeal to do things creatively and think outside the box
- Proven ability to Lead from the front
- Assist the seniors on shop floor.
- Plan, manage, and oversee all elements of production in factory
- Assess and analyze current production methods
- Develop and draft an improved production process
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Determine how many workers are needed to manage the production line
- Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
- Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
- Generating the required production documentation.
- Ensure product and process quality ,meets specifications required
- Oversee installation of machinery and equipment
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements and equipment layout
- Remove waste from the processes.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time in coordination with Sr. production manager
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities
- Quality control of work by appropriate reviews.
- Support and lead process improvements.
Required Skills & Qualification:-
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering.
- Fresher / 1yr – 2 yrs experience in production.
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView program.
- Presenting technical information.
- Good Machinery & Equipment Maintenance.
- Production planning.
Life @King Metal Works
King metal works encourages the employees and provides an environment by giving a platform to develop our skills within us. Top performers are consistently awarded and rewarded.
Working without learning does not give any means. The Training such as Personality Development , Technical Training, Kaizen, 5S and many more is arranged every quarterly and monthly. To maintaining the same spirit of working by fun the organization organizes Picnic / Parties, Birthday celebrations, Festivals celebration, Womens Day Celebration etc.